We are staffed 24/7! A staff member will always be here to care for your dog!
- Any updated shot records prior to your dogs boarding stay.
- Your dogs food (please let us know any special instructions!)
- Any treats or bones you'd like us to give them
- Any medication and/or supplements (and what they take the pills in. cheese, pill pockets etc.)
- A blanket or bed to keep in your dogs crate with them
One dog - $50 per night
Two dogs - $70 per night
Three dogs - $90 per night
ALL BOARDING DOGS MUST BE PICKED UP BY 3PM TO AVOID AN ADDITIONAL $30 DAYCARE CHARGE.
We also offer extended stay discounts (2 weeks or longer.) As well as boarding prepay packages!
Dogs are supervised 24/7! Daycare with the pack is INCLUDED in the boarding rate. Dogs are crated for boarding ONLY during meal times and overnight from 9pm to 5:30am, unless they cannot be crated. If your dog cannot be crated please let us know as we only have limited space for "pen" dogs. All dogs MUST attend a one day meet & greet before we can make a boarding reservation. We highly suggest all dogs try a "trial night" of boarding to see if boarding at The Ruff House is a good fit.
*Dogs that are medically dependent or are deemed medically unsuitable for a social daycare environment may not stay at The Ruff House. If a dog needs medical care while boarding at The Ruff House , the dog will be transferred to a local veterinary hospital at the owner's expense.*
Please check back soon!